What is a better way to find out more about Carl Davies? How about finding out some weird and quirky thinks about me.
I also encourage you to share something about yourself too.
So, without further ado… Here’s 10 things you didn’t know about me…
1. My first name is pronounced wrongly by most people. No one knows the difference from “C” and “K” in my first name.
2. I got my driver’s license at 18 and my first car at 21. Everyone and my mother (literally) drove me everywhere.
3. My favorite band is Coldplay.
4. I have a lazy eye. Like seriously when I’m tired or not concentrating.
5. I’m a huge dog lover. Especially, huskies.
6. As a child I fell over in the back garden, which caused severe bruising on my right knee. I still have it today!
7. I have fainted before. One time going to work, I just passed out which caused 4 weeks in hospital. They couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me.
8. I start the day with a bulletproof coffee.
9. My favorite business book is “How To Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie.
10. I have a fear of sharks. Ever since watching the “Jaws” movies, I’ve just been terrified of sharks.
Ok – so that’s me.
Now it’s your turn…!
Tell me something about yourself in the comments below!