The news and media pump out negativity all the time. But, I think it’s important to believe in the good in the world.
And here’s why.
I Believe In Good People
Yes, there is plenty of negativity and bad people in the world. Rapists, murderers, corrupt politicians, etc. But I believe in good people. I believe there are MORE people out there that care and genuinely want to see mankind thrive.
Sunday morning, I watched a short clip that put a smile on my face, and warmed my heart. This just confirmed my belief in the good of people.
Give it a watch…
So how about being a little more kind to your fellow man? Here’s 5 random acts of kindness to brighten someone’s day:
- Take some snacks to a charity organization.
- If you see someone struggling with their bags, help them out.
- Spare some change to the poor.
- Maybe help a little old lady cross the street.
- Send an email to a mentor, teacher, or person that helped influence you over the years.
What is a random act of kindness you can think of, or you have done? Leave me a comment below.
More Resources for You:
- Jia Jiang TED Talk: How To Overcome The Fear of Rejection
- This Course Will Help Convert More Leads Into Sales
- The 5 Rules of Success by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
If you enjoyed this post about Believe In The Good In The World, retweet and comment please.